Creating Safe(r) Spaces in the Performing Arts: A We Have Voice Collective Roundtable Discussion
(free and open to the public, unless otherwise noted)
In these roundtable discussions, several members of the We Have Voice Collective will speak about their approaches, goals, open letter (available here) and future initiatives, and will hold a space for ample dialog with the audience around the issues within.
- October 4, 2018, 11:45am – 1:45am McGill University, “Introduction to the We Have Voice Code of Conduct,” Elizabeth Wirth Music Building Room A832/833, 527 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC, H3A 1E3, Canada
- May 7, 2018, 4pm – 6pm The New School, College of Performing Arts, Glass Box Performance Space, 55 W. 13th St., NY, NY
- May 9, 2018, 6:30pm – 8:30pm Holden Chapel, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- May 24, 2018, 5pm – 6:30pm Vision Festival, Roulette, 509 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY
- May 27, 2018, 2pm – 3:30pm “New York is Now” Workshop at AMR/CPMDT/L’Abri, Geneva, Switzerland (for workshop participants only)
Facebook Events Here.